JEFF DEHUT RESUME
I am an Illustrator and Graphic Designer in Louisville Kentucky currently working for a growing company called Hatfield Media.
My skill set includes proficiency in Adobe CC software; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat. Illustration skills range from traditional pencil, pen & ink, and watercolor, as well as working digitally on iPad and Wacom tablet creating pieces in a variety of sizes and styles.
My previous work includes Illustration, PrePress, Graphic Design, as well as Art, Animation, and Game Design for Mobile Games. Published games include Draw a Stickman Epic 1 & 2, Battlepillars for iOS, Android and Steam platforms.
Pocket Dungeon Quest and it’s expansion, Don’t Go Alone, were both successfully funded on Kickstarter and published by Breaking Games. PDQ is a casual, cooperative dungeon crawler for one to four players inspired by retro games, Rogue and Sword of Fargoal. Pocket Dungeon Quest is now available for purchase through Amazon and ThinkGeek.
Jeff Dehut – Game Design, Art and Animation reel.
I served as Creative Director & Artist (those are my arms) on this trailer for my first published game. The company’s most viewed video on their YouTube channel, over 1 MILLION views!
- Experience – 5 years of experience in Game Design, Art & Animation as well as traditional Graphic Design & Photography.
- Graphic Designer – Web ads, email blasts, book covers and page layouts. Trained in Graphic Design for advertising, I understand how to catch your client’s eye.
- Web Development – Building WordPress sites using HTML and CSS.
- Illustrator – Trained in traditional mediums that carry over into digital production, Illustration is really where my talents shine! From full page illustrations, concept art, game sprites or logos, I can draw it all.
- Game Designer – Making a game is easy, designing a game that is fun to play can be very difficult. It takes a careful balance between the right level of challenge and fun. I was given the opportunity to design many aspects of gameplay, especially the boss fights in Battlepillars for iOS and Android.
- Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash. These are a few of my favorite things.
- Web – HTML, CSS, WordPress
- Traditional Art – Pen and Ink, Marker, Pencil, Chalk and Charcoal
- Collaboration – I love working and thriving within a team of highly trained professionals!
- Leadership – Working in a team of illustrators and animators I was able to provide art direction to combine everyone’s greatest talents to create a comprehensive whole.
- Innovation – I love thinking of new ideas that help move companies forward, save money or just make life easier